How to Patch Tally 7.2? A Quick Guide
Patch Tally 7.2 is one of the most broadly used accounting software. It allows the users to manage and track all the account-related tasks including debts, sales, and everything else of your company. With the help of this software, you can track all the expenses of your business in just a few clicks. If you are unaware of How to Patch Tally 7.2 in Windows 7, then this article can help you a lot. Here, we are about to discuss some tricks that can help you to use this software with ease. So, you can go through the section given below.
How to Install Tally Patch?
To use this accounting software, first, you will have to download it on your computer. For that, you can visit the official website of Tally. If you are going to use this software for the first time, then you can download the trial version. Or if you prefer, you can also use the Tally Patch in educational mode. It allows the users to use this software without purchasing the license. But, some of the exciting features of this software are restricted in the educational mode.
Tally Patch 7.2 is specifically designed to be operated with the help of the keyboard. So, you can tap on any option that you wish as everything in this software comes with a keyboard shortcut. Most of the time, the key is shown near each available option. After learning all the keyboard shortcuts, you will be able to use all the benefits of this software. After doing this, you will have to create a company in this software.
How to Apply Patch in Tally 7.2?
To use this software, you will have to create a company in the downloaded program. Even if you are not utilizing it professionally, you will still have to create a company. For that, first, go to the Operating Menu and then choose the ‘Create Company’ option. It will navigate you to the Company Creation page. Afterward, you will be asked to enter the details of your company.
- In the beginning, type the name of your organization as it seems on your financial records.
- Afterward, provide your company address, contact details (telephone number and email), statutory compliance, etc.
- Click on the ‘Auto Backup’ option to turn it ON. It will make sure that a copy of every work will be stored in the software. So, you can retrieve the data at any time in case something detrimental happens to you.
- Thereafter, select your preferred currency from the drop-down menu.
- If you are going to use this software just for managing your business accounts, then choose the ‘Accounts info’ option by going to the Maintain tab. Along with this, if you also want to use this software for inventory management, then click on the ‘Accounts with inventory’ option.
- Lastly, you will have to enter the financial year when you have started the business. You will also have to provide the starting date for the books.
How to Repair Tally 7.2 Damaged File?
It is quite easy to repair the damaged file of Tally 7.2. To do this, first, take a backup of all the files. Then, open the Data folder. Afterward, select the ‘Msgkeep.TSM’, ‘Magread.TSM’, ‘Exclusv.TSM’, ‘Tally.TSM’ files from the next page. Next, press the Ctrl and R key both at the same time by holding the Alt key from the keyboard to rewrite the company. Hopefully, it will repair the damaged Tally 7.2 file.
How to Repair Tally 7.2 Data?
Tally 7.2 is one of the leading accounting software that offers exceptional features to secure data from getting corrupted. But still, due to some fault from the user side, data get corrupted. There are several reasons for this issue. Some of them are virus contamination, power failure, media corruption, hard drive crash, unexpected shutdown of the system, and so many others. However, you can easily repair them by following the steps given below:
- First and foremost, open Tally.
- Then, go to the Company Selection Screen.
- Open the company Rewrite utility by using the combination of Ctrl, R, and Alt key.
- Afterward, choose the corrupted company profile.
- Lastly, hit the Enter key from the keyboard to initiate the rewrite process.
It will repair the Tally 7.2 data as expected.
These are some simple tricks that can help you to manage your business account with ease. We hope the aforementioned steps will help you to complete all of your accounting tasks in a short span of time.